All purchases and delivery are subject to our usual Terms & Conditions.
Shipping / Delivery Fees
- Delivery fees may vary for different delivery locations and different products.
- Any special shipping offers will be displayed during the checkout process.
- Please refer below for more information on our domestic shipping costs.
- Free Australia wide shipping is offered for all orders over AUD$100.
- For orders less than AUD$100, we offer flat rate shipping for $5 or $9 courier shipping.
Shipping / Delivery Time
From the time of receiving your payment authorisation and funds are cleared, delivery time will be:
- Australia wide 2-9 days*
*Excludes public holidays and if delivery times specifically stated at the product level
*Orders placed during sale periods can take up can take up to 5 days to dispatch.
From time to time the delivery of specific items will exceed the usual delivery window for reasons outside our control, in which case you will be notified.
Delivery / Authority To Leave
All orders are delivered between 9am and 5pm on business days. In some cases, courier service may deliver parcel outside of these hours
All packages delivered by courier need to be signed for in order to accept the package. Should an ATL (Authority to Leave) be stated on the purchase notes by the buyer then the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
At the time of order you will be required to provide a contact phone number, which may be used by the courier to arrange delivery. Noting:
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you. Please double check your delivery information to ensure it is correct. To ensure the fastest delivery and to avoid non-delivery we strongly recommend using a business address as your shipping address.
- Please note courier services are not able to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore we may not be able to service orders with PO Box addresses.
Once the order leaves, we cannot be held liable for any lost, missing or damaged goods or parcels. Any such event should be disputed by the customer directly with the courier company. Risk passes to the customer once the goods are consigned to the courier.
If you are not available at the time of delivery – Our delivery partner may leave a card at the address. You may need to contact the courier company to arrange for re-delivery or they may indicate an address where your parcel can be picked up.
- If a pickup address is given, it will be the customer’s responsibility to pick the order up. The customer has 5 days to do so before the order is automatically re-directed back.
- If Babies.com.au and our delivery partners are unable to finally deliver your order due to your error or fault after 21 days or 3 attempts (whichever is sooner), Babies.com.au reserves the right to cancel your order. In these circumstances we will refund you the price of your order, less the delivery fees incurred by us. If multiple attempts have been made to deliver your parcel, additional costs may be incurred.
- A Signature may be required at point of delivery – Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods and provides a signature will be presumed by Babies.com.au to be authorised to receive the goods.
- An ‘authority to leave’ can be granted to the delivery partner to leave your parcel at the shipping address without a signature in the event that no one is available at the delivery address to accept the order. Please note that if ‘authority to leave’ has been requested by a customer, the delivery driver can at his or her discretion decide not to leave the order unattended if they feel it unwise to do so.
- “Authority to leave” and instructions for the delivery driver to leave your order in a secure place – Babies.com.au accepts no liability for orders not received by a customer where an ‘authority to leave’ was granted.
Free shipping offers will be clearly advertised on the Babies.com.au home page or at the product level. From time to time other discounted shipping offers will be made available to visitors and registered members of Babies.com.au on particular events. These specific offers will be clearly advertised. Any shipping offers will be subject to the following:
- All orders meet the specified requirements (minimum spend, event duration, product) as indicated on the home page for the applicable event or for a particular seller.
- Event offers – shipping offer applies only while stocks last.
- Shipping discounts are applied during the checkout process
Babies.com.au handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
- Your rights: Some of the goods you purchase come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If your product is faulty, broken or otherwise non-compliant with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law please contact Babies.com.au via email as soon as possible with your name and order number and our customer services team will advise you on the next steps.
- Exchanges – As we do not hold a large amount of stock, we are not able to offer exchanges.
- Money guarantees on items purchased at Babies.com.au which are damaged or defective and that are unused (still has tags attached) can be returned within 30 days and Babies.com.au will refund the money. Unused means you have not used, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items. Items must be secured in their original packaging if possible.
- Customer has to pay the postage of returned item.
- Babies.com.au must receive an email notifying us of the return items and the reasons for the return.
- On confirmation the item is in ‘as-new’ condition and was purchased from us, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price less the initial delivery fees.
- Item purchased under our special free shipping offers – we will deduct the actual shipping cost to us from your refund.
- Damaged items – items are occasionally damaged in transit. If you notice that an item is damaged when it is delivered to you, please email us within 2 days of delivery with clear digital photos clearly showing the damage. Our customer support team will make contact to advise the next steps.
- All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of the Company Management on the return of the product. Babies.com.au reserves the right to refuse a refund.
- You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.